Thursday, February 14, 2013

Reminiscing About Riviera

Riviera Country Club holds a special place in my heart for being the first truly great golf course I had ever played.

I was able to play as a guest of the club back in August of 2007 while extending a business trip in Southern California and it still ranks as one of the great golf experiences in my life. I always look forward to the Northern Trust Open every year on the PGA Tour, as it gives me the opportunity to once again relive my experience on that much-celebrated golf course.

Not a bad view! This is what I woke up to for three days in August of 2007

Most touring professionals agree and it's constantly ranked as one of the top five tracks on the Tour by the players in addition to being on every single Top 100 list of note.

If you're interested in taking a look back at my Riviera experience, check out the following posts:

The Riviera Country Club - Part One (Trip Recap)
The Riviera Country Club - Part Two (Front Nine Review)
The Riviera Country Club - Part Three (Back Nine Review)



1 comment:

  1. Playing in the Riviera golf course is definitely something to look forward too. Golf is a very relaxing and calming sport, and having a view like this will surely ease your mind. I will check this out one of these days during my spare time. Maybe I will love it too like you did.

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry for having to enable Word Verification but it's necessary due to all the robot spam comments that filter through without it.