Friday, July 24, 2009

Now on the Twitter!

Yes, I finally caved and opened up a Twitter account.

You see, I think it's vitally important to know what celebrities like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton think of the protests in Iran and signing up to Twitter gives me access to their insight! It's really quite a brilliant piece of technology.

I'm now following a bunch of PGA and LPGA stars and big J.D. himself, John Daly, an avid 'Tweeter' (is that even right?), is following little old me! Yeah, he follows everyone, I know, but it's still kind of cool.

So if you're on board, you can find my page right here and follow my exploits both on and off the course. I hope to provide lots of twitterific updates in the days, months and years to come.

God, what a nerd I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment