Saturday, April 11, 2009

Health Update

Well, I'm happy to report that I DON'T have mono!

Looks like there are a lot of new viruses going around and I got hit with a doozy but it's just a bad viral infection and not as bad as mono.

Even better, I've had two pretty good days in a row. Still fatigued but no other symptoms and I'm eating again, which is great.

So there you go Harris: I'll see you on the course next Saturday by the looks of things. You were right, doctor.

In other news, the Masters looks like it will be interesting this year on Sunday for one of the first times in a couple years. No Mike Weir though, who fell to DFL after a piss poor 79 today. There goes my rooting interests!

I'm rooting for guys who haven't won a major, like Steve Stricker or Anthony Kim, although he might be a bit too far back. I think Cabrera has the game to win it and since he won the US Open at one of my favourite tracks, Oakmont, I'd have no problem if he added to his major championship total either.

Regardless, I'll be watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment