Monday, March 03, 2008

The Weather Outside is...Delightful!

On Saturday afternoon, I spent over an hour outside shoveling the foot of snow we received the night previous.

I was going to take a picture of the front of my house and attach it to a blog post, saying that the prospect of playing golf in March was highly unlikely.

Two days later, we have gorgeous blue skies and temperatures around 15 degrees celsius.

Canadian weather is unbelievable!

I still think that we'll be lucky to get any golf in this month but I'd never say never...three weeks would be a best case scenario and even then, it will be WET! Oh well...I'll be out there regardless!

WEEK ONE WEIGHT UPDATE -
I fell off the weight wagon, so to speak, this weekend. I was doing really well at one point but I went out with some buddies for a few beers on Saturday night to celebrate a birthday and then went to Irish Times with Harry before the Sabres/Red Wings game last night in Buffalo.

End result? I still lost some weight...

FEBRUARY 25TH STARTING WEIGHT - 189.1 lbs
CURRENT WEIGHT - 185.5 lbs

So I lost 3.6 pounds. Not bad I guess. If I keep the same pace (doubtful), I'll be down to 170 by the beginning of April.

1 comment:

  1. Way to jinx it jerk off. Have fun shovelling the foot of snow after work.

    ReplyDelete