Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Winter Weather Hits Southern Ontario

Well, the temperatures have dropped below freezing, snow is on the ground and posts have become sparse at Now on the Tee as a result.

I will have my traditional 'Season in Review' coming up as soon as tonight, with details on the state of my game in 2007. It was a notable year, both for scoring and a couple world-class courses I was lucky enough to play.

I will also have a daily feature I intend to start later this week that will go through potential changes to St. Catharines G&CC on a hole-by-hole basis based on the course's Master Plan, which has recently been reworked by architect Ian Andrew.

The plans were discussed in a general meeting at the club last week and it will go to a vote next Monday at the annual shareholders meeting.

I'll share my personal insight and thoughts on each of the changes and what it will mean for the course as a whole in each post. If there are no objections from the club or Mr. Andrew, I will also include the architect's drawings of the individual holes as well with my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment