Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Since I'm up so damn early, I figured I may as well put up a post to wish all of my readers Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a happy and safe new years.

I'm soon heading out with some buddies for what's become an annual tradition - the Boxing Day electronics extravaganza at Best Buy and Future Shop along with a buffet breakfast that follows. We've awakened early for this silliness for about four years running and we should have a nice little crowd again today.

I'm actually a buyer this year and have my eyes on yet another HDTV, this time for the family room. She's insisting on a 42", completely ridiculous in my opinion as it will be too big for the room and we already have a 50" TV downstairs.

"But it's ON SALE!", she says.

Ha.

The wife is also allowing me to look at a beautiful 22" ViewSonic monitor, on sale as well. We'll see about that...

Anyway, hope everyone found what they were looking for under the tree this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment