Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

Just wanted to wish all the readers of Now on the Tee a happy holiday season and best wishes for a safe and prosperous new year!

It's another crazy, warm Christmas Day here in St. Catharines, Canada, with temps over 40 degrees Fahrenheit and that has me thinking about golf.

I'm planning a post that essentially will be a master list of all the golf courses I've played since I took up the game again in 2001. The popularity of top-ten lists and the like has me thinking that I should devise some sort of ranking system of my own for the golf courses I've played to give you an idea of what may be decent and what, for lack of a better term, stinks.

I also want to put together a 'wish list' of courses I'd like to play in the next ten years or so, which should prove to be challenging but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment