Friday, November 10, 2006

The Married Man Returns

Well, I'm officially hitched!

The wedding took place on Saturday October 28th and (quite) a few hiccups aside, everything went great.

Jacky and I ventured to Princeville, Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands for a ten-night honeymoon and we just returned to Canada earlier this evening.

There are A LOT of great things that I'll be discussing on my blog regarding the last few weeks. I had the fortune of meeting hugely successful professional poker players Gavin Smith and Joe Bartholdi the day before the wedding and it truly is a great story.

Of course, there's also the wedding and the honeymoon, which featured unbelievable weather, a lot of relaxation, some fantastic golf and the easily the scariest and craziest thing I've ever done in my life.

See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. This is great we can guess the scariest thing matt did while on his honeymoon.

    I say, he played golf without his sweatervest. He probably shit his pants when he realized he forgot it.

    ReplyDelete