Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me?? Ummm, No.

Harry and Toast somehow got the impression that it was my birthday yesterday and wrote lovely tributes to me on each of their blogs.

Check out the hilarity at
Sports, Entertainment and Smack and Golf + Poker.

They will have to repeat the tribute on my actual birthday in April next year.

In other news, I officially have one week of single life left. Jacky and I are getting hitched next Saturday in Niagara-on-the-Lake. I'm still not too nervous but I'm sure that the nerves will kick in on Thursday when I'm off from work and have nothing else to think about.

I have one more golf game left in me this year at home, as the weather is starting to turn on us. So tomorrow is likely it for this guy. I'll play in Hawaii on my honeymoon at least once as well.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Just been busy getting my
Sabres blog up and running and obviously busy with the wedding plans. I'll be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment