Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sweater Vests Rule!

My buddy Toast has a funny blog entry about my affinity for sweater vests on the Golf+Poker site.

I'm still trying to decipher whether the post is mean-spirited or not; since it's Toast, I'm leaning towards the former but I can laugh at myself so no harm done. Although, I'm a lot more handsome in person than I am in that photo he posted of me on his blog!

When all is said and done, I rest easy knowing that the two sweaters I actually own were purchased with money taken from Toast and Harry on the golf course or the virtual felt at PokerStars.

But I'm a 'luckbox' right? This run of good fortune is certainly destined to end at the hands of these two non-sweater vest wearing, rule oblivious, hip-hop cargo short wearing, six-foot gimmie taking youngsters isn't it?

:)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I no doubt did finance one of your sweater vests this month.

    Mean spirited? Hahaha. I'll let Harris elaborate as he's co-authoring the sweater vest article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweater vests.

    I'll update more after I beat the sweater master in our match, for the second time this year.

    also, soon to come, the Harry Blogger where the shit talking will begin.

    ReplyDelete