Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Off to PGA Village

Just a quick couple of notes as I prepare for my trip to Port St. Lucie tomorrow...

First of all, the fiance is back and we're now officially living together. The move took place this past weekend and really just finished tonight, as I had a LOT of crap to move over.

The Buffalo Sabres are absolutely dominating the Philadelphia Flyers in NHL first round playoff action thus far, winning the first game 3-2 in double overtime and the second game 8-2.

I was lucky enough to be at both games but unfortunately, I'll likely miss games three, four and five unless we can find a sports bar that shows hockey down in Florida.

Somehow, I don't think I'm THAT lucky.

Harry, Preston and Vito are joining me for the trip to PGA Village tomorrow. I'll take a bunch of pictures and make sure to post a detailed report when I get back.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention how nervous you are to get your ass beat all 7 rounds this week.

    ReplyDelete