Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happily Off-Topic

On Monday night, down in beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake, my girlfriend Jacky became my fiance, (foolishly?) accepting my proposal of marriage!

We have dated for exactly one year, with our first date taking place on April 13, 2005. We went to the driving range that night (how romantic) and then went for some Thai food.

It's been a wonderful year and I'm really excited to continue the journey with the bride-to-be.

We haven't had time to set a date yet. Jacky is heading off to Colorado tomorrow to visit her sister for a week and then I'll be leaving for Florida shortly thereafter for my four-day golf excursion at PGA Village. So we'll likely start making plans when I get back on May 1st.

An expensive year lies ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Well congratulations!!!!! What a wonderful post to read after returning from a few days away.

    ReplyDelete