Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm About to Go on a Posting Rampage!

Well, we've finally hit March!

That means golf season is right around the corner!

It's been an unusually mild winter here in our neck of the woods, with very little snowfall. Today, it's about 5 degrees and there's hardly any of the white stuff on the ground.

I'm going to be posting more regularly from now on. Blogs are meant to be updated frequently and I'm going to make a promise to post at least five times a week from now on...if possible!

Ha! I've already given myself an out!!!

Back to work for me!

1 comment:

  1. There is never a non-golf season but I see from you above post that you are headed this way to enjoy some of our weather and golf. I felt a little chilly yesterday on the range around 5:30, I think the temp had dropped to 63.

    ReplyDelete