Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Bit More on Golf Course Design...

I've had the privilege of exchanging a couple of emails with noted Canadian golf course architect Ian Andrew over the past couple of days! Mr. Andrew is behind all of the recent restoration and renovation at St. Catharines Golf and CC, my home club.

Out of respect for his privacy, I won't be disclosing anything from those emails here.

However, that doesn't mean I can't talk about MY thoughts on St. Catharines G&CC or design in general!

When things get a bit greener (and warmer) here, I plan on taking my trusty digital out on the course and giving my readers a hole-by-hole rundown of St. Catharines. I'll talk about each hole's design, the options made available by the designer plus strategies for playing each hole.

Should be a fun project for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment