Thursday, February 16, 2006

Strike AVERTED!

Sorry I've been away so long...lots of things on my mind lately.

Thankfully, the biggest concern in my life has just been resolved.

The unionized staff at my company (made up of my warehousemen and drivers) finally ratified a new collective bargaining agreement about an hour ago, something we've been negotiating since November.

So there's no strike...no lockout...no work disruption. Thank goodness!

I just wish we could negotiate deals longer than three years because it seems like we're in talks EVERY YEAR.

I'm pretty exhausted but ultimately I'm relieved. Just had to get that off my chest.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!!

    Does this look like Party Poker, Mister?!?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still going with the Taco stuff I see. I agree the three year thing would be a lot better.

    ReplyDelete