Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Going Digital

I decided to spend some of my poker winnings today.

After doing quite a bit of research over the past couple of weeks, I broke down and bought a digital camera today. I'm now the proud owner of a Canon PowerShot A95 5.0 Megapixel DC! Best Buy has a great deal on right now: any $200.00+ camera purchase comes with a free Lexmark P915 Home Photo Printer, valued at $149.99.

The camera itself is pretty sick (in a good way) and it will likely take me days to go through the manual to check out the countless options available.

I ended up also buying a 512MB memory card as well; this will allow me to save about 200 pictures at the highest resolution on the card. I'm really looking forward to hitting the golf course and taking a bunch of pictures to compliment my upcoming hole-by-hole review.

Also, Harris is working on plans to take us to Heron Point Golf Club this Saturday, a supposedly gorgeous Clublink course. I'll definitely have to learn how to use this thing before getting out there!

Once I get it running, I'll try to post some pictures here on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures will be a nice addition to your site, but do not limit it to just the golf course.

    ReplyDelete